We’re monitoring the impacts of the COVID-19 coronavirus around the world!
The safety of our people and the communities in which we operate or interact with is our primary concern.
Live Storm Chasers, LLC continues to monitor the latest COVID-19 updates and is taking all the appropriate actions to operate safely.
We are Still Here
In these challenging times, we share your concern for protecting your families and loved ones while controlling the spread of COVID-19 around the world. Our first priority has always been the health and safety of our team members, and communities around us. We are taking steps to help protect our team members and you while we are in the field.
This may be uncharted territory, but we’re all in it together.
As always, we’re committed to doing our part to ensure you have the latest Media & Breaking News, Alerts and ongoing coverage during this time!
The situation is quickly evolving each day, and we continue to keep updated on the latest information!
How we’re responding to COVID-19
According to the U.S Department of Homeland Security’s Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce, the “Media” is an industry essential to the critical infrastructure that must be maintained for the safety and community well-being during the COVID-19 crisis.
COVID-19 has changed the world and our way of life nearly overnight. And in these uncertain times, it’s even more important for Media companies like ours to stay in business; to continue to provide essential media services for our communities. We are following recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) as we strive to help protect the communities and our team members.
Live Storm Chasers, LLC is a federally registered trademark establishment located in Seymour, Missouri. Live Storm Chasers, LLC operates in the Media News, providing essential support, aiding in relaying life-threatening weather updates through reports to the National Weather Service and providing live coverage that is essential in the warning process to the communities!
There continue to be ongoing communications with our team that includes the following;
- Reinforcing team member education and hygiene with regular communications and reminders:
- Encouraging team members to use good hygiene practices, including frequent hand washing, use of gloves and masks.
- Avoid crowded areas and maintain social distancing of 6 or more feet away.
- Educating team members about COVID-19 and sharing resources on how to keep things and areas clean where we might operate/report/work.
- Advising team members to closely monitor their health and seek medical attention if they develop flu-like symptoms – any team member who reports or displays flu-like symptoms will be asked and instructed to stay home.
- We are also encouraging, instructing and guiding our team members to follow all Federal, State, Local and Municipal laws & guidelines along with the social distancing rules, regulations and requirements.
We would like to take a moment and mention that we appreciate all the essential workplaces and it’s employees who remain open during these troubling times!
Your services are greatly appreciated!
For all questions, comments, or concerns please email us at email@example.com
Live Storm Chasers, LLC