Blizzard Warnings – High Impact Winter Storm Ramping Up!
What To Expect!
- Snow Begins LATE Saturday Night into Sunday A.M.
- Wind Gusts 40 – 45 MPH (Blizzard Conditions)
- Excessive Snow Rates / Snow Totals
- Flight Delays (Kansas City International Airport)
- Road Closures / Travel Delays
- Whiteout Conditions
Blizzard Warnings & Winter Storm Warnings are issued, Please see attached photo(s)
Highway Travel Impacts At A Glance!
Travel NOT Advised for these impacted areas Saturday Nigh – Sunday into Monday as this system moves east-northeast!
We will bring live coverage on our facebook page here if possible!
The LATEST Information! 7:30pm CST
Simulate Radar Reflectivity
Estimated SNOW Accumulation Impacts
Estimated ICE Accumulation Impacts
Do you enjoy our work and want to support our channel?
You may now donate securely by clicking the donate button now!
Any amount donated is greatly appreciated!